Thank you for choosing Barrett Propane Prescott as your trusted propane service provider. We understand that circumstances may change, and you may need to stop the service temporarily or permanently. In those cases, we require a Letter of Authorization from you to ensure a smooth process.
What is a Letter of Authorization?
A Letter of Authorization is a formal document that grants permission and authorizes Barrett Propane Prescott to stop the propane service associated with your account. This letter allows us to process your request efficiently while ensuring the security and accuracy of the process.
Why Do You Need to Provide a Letter of Authorization?
At Barrett Propane Prescott, we prioritize the safety and well-being of our customers. By requesting a Letter of Authorization, we can prevent unauthorized account changes and ensure that the service stoppage is initiated by the account holder or an authorized representative.
How to Write a Letter of Authorization to Stop Propane Service
Writing a proper Letter of Authorization is crucial to facilitate a seamless process. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you write an effective letter:
- Include the Date: Start the letter by mentioning the date of writing.
- Provide Your Information: Include your full name, address, and contact details. This will help us identify your account accurately.
- Address the Recipient: Address the letter to Barrett Propane Prescott, mentioning the specific department or contact person if known.
- Subject Line: Clearly state the purpose of the letter with a concise subject line, such as "Authorization to Stop Propane Service."
- Authorization Statement: Clearly state that you authorize Barrett Propane Prescott to stop the propane service associated with your account.
- Account Information: Provide essential details, such as your account number and any other identifying information to ensure accuracy.
- Additional Instructions: If there are any specific instructions regarding the service stoppage, mention them clearly in the letter.
- Signature: Sign the letter using your full legal name and include the date of signing.
Important Information to Include in Your Letter
For a successful processing of your request, make sure to include the following information in your Letter of Authorization:
- Full Name and Contact Information
- Account Number
- Date of Request
- Reason for Stopping Propane Service
- Additional Instructions, if any
Send Your Letter of Authorization
Once you have prepared your Letter of Authorization to stop the propane service, you can send it to Barrett Propane Prescott using one of the following methods:
- Email: Scan or take a clear photo of your signed letter and email it as an attachment to [email protected].
- Mail: Print a copy of your signed letter and mail it to the following address:
Stopping the propane service with Barrett Propane Prescott is a simple and hassle-free process when you provide a Letter of Authorization. By following the instructions mentioned above and including all the necessary details, you can ensure a smooth transition. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact our dedicated service department.